Saturday, February 19, 2005

Weekend?!!

Yippee!! Weekend is coming. My high-spirit is definitely not dampen down by the heavy rain and gloomy skies outside office. In fact, I am counting down to 6.00pm when I will officially walk out of the office light-footedly to enjoy my night after a week of “torture” in the office. I have already planned my weekend a few days in advance and certainly that it is going to be fascinating (if you consider shopping is fascinating). Well, if not, at least it is undeniably going to be better than working…

I am going home to play xbox, The Sims. I have been searching in every nook and cranny for this game for the past 2 weeks. Finally got it in Yahoo auction! Sometimes I think that auction websites are really very beneficial to us. Personally I have got several items from the auctions and they are rare items ok!

Opps… five minutes to 6pm… I should be in the lavatory to touch up my makeup. Weekend, here I come!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home