Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Late again…

As usually, I am perpetually late. I just refused to get out of bed today (not just today), at one time I thought I was having “fever or flu”... I told Kevin that I am burning up, but he said, “Please get up to work!”
Ok fine, so what if I am deceiving myself, I can just ring my colleagues up and tell them that I am ill and get a MC from any doctors, it will pass! After so much “planning”, I still drag myself up at 8am. I assure myself this, “Save the MC for another better day… perhaps a day of shopping with friends.”
Guess what? The official working hours for my company is 830am to 630pm. Opps… I am already LATE.

I finally reached the office at 9.15am… I guess I am really fast, it must be all the “training”… I have been through all these years. Imagine from Seng Kang to Bukit Timah…

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home