Saturday, February 18, 2012

The Yearly Better-Late-Than-Never Review

I realised that I have not been blogging seriously. Not that the entries were ever serious. Majority of them are in fact, rattling screed.

Jan and Feb were two extremely productive months for me. My year end festive mood was dampen because I flew to HK/SZ on 2 Jan for work. Who said earning money was easy for me? I took up parergon that I ended up having a full plate for the entire last year.

When I returned, I was plagued by sickness -- I vomited, had diarrhea, and fever that lasted for a week. On top of that, I had to work from home to make sure my team met the deadlines.

The rest of the Jan and early Feb were buried in work and more work. Just when I thought life gonna get better, because I managed to hire another staff, I fell ill again. Vomited and diarrhea.

The only good thing out of the month of Feb? Not on my birthday, but a few days ago where I finally bought my vacation tickets -- 3rd annual Paris shopping trip cum sightseeing trip to London.

Well, it's been Feb, I was too burned out that I did not even look back at what I archived in the year 2011. Anyway, they were probably not significant or exceptionally impressive. All I could remember was how many projects I completed.

Oh well, let's test my memory.
- Toured Europe, HK, Korea, Jakarta
- Promoted to lead Asia
- Owned another Birkin (Obviously, trying to add more lines under the achievement list)
- Fell hopelessly in love with 현빈
- Met my 오빠 in person!
- Learn Korean
- WP won Aljunied (I volunteered for them, does it count?)

I didn't achieve much this year in terms of building up my assets or along the line of "increasing wealth". So what's up for 2012?

I sincerely, note sincerely wish for the following.

- Holiday to London, Paris, Korea, Disneyland (with Ziv) and other adhoc trips. I kind of addicted to last minute trip, they are so damn exciting.
- Can I take back all the money I invested?
- Meet up with my 오빠 in person again (suggested meet up gestures include hugging and a light peck on his cheek please)
- Pass my Korean TOPIK test in Sept.
- Can I buy one more apartment, please?
- Change the car. It's time, the current one is going to two years, my dear.
- Lose more fats, cut down my cholesterol.
- Start yoga again.
- More community work.

I will leave my plan for work out just in case this piece of screed gets two hundred more lines.

--- typing this blog on my bed, using the almighty iPhone. And thanks to the Blogger App that made everything a breeze. Night! 안녕히 주무세요! 건강하세요.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home