Monday, October 24, 2011

안녕하세요!

안녕하셔요!
Hi! (An nyeong haseyo!)

I have been learning 한글 Korean (han geul) on my own for the past two weeks. In fact, starting from Nov 8, my colleague and I will be learning Korean from a reputable 교사 teacher (gyo sa), who teaches 한글 at the local international 학교 school (hag gyo). She will visit our office during lunch hours to conduct private lessons for the two of us.

As my learning partner is extremely well-versed in Japanese, speaks like a native Japanese, and coincidentally, also a language expert, I am pressured to pick up the language rapidly. In order not to become a burden to my learning partner, and squander his money on more lessons to wait for me to "get on track", I made huge effort to start learning 한글 on my own.

I also have to add that the school fee is not cheap.

Of course, 오빠 현빈 is a critical motivating factor, still, I made an effort to change my tardy lifestyle after work. I memorized all vowels, consonants, double vowels, and consonants, and even to the extent of reading korean dictionary to pick up vocabulary! You can call me 미친 crazy (mi chin), but I feel like being a baby, learning to pick up my language.

Till date, I learnt to match the 한글 characters to English alphabets, and vice versa. I can't wait to form sentences with the correct conjunctions, adjectives, adverbs, and whatnot.

Look forward to my first lesson two weeks later. 나는 신나요해요. (I am excited)

안녕히 주무세요!
Good Night! (An nyeong hi jumu seyo)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home