Saturday, May 5, 2012

Abducted Soul

My soul was abducted by the H genie. I am currently in Hong Kong for a H hunting trip.

Visited all six stores in Hong Kong today. Did not get what I want, CDC and animal charms. However, I got myself an Evelyn wallet in my fave color. The one and only Evelyn wallet in HK is now in my bag!

Nothing beats my purchase of the day at 6am! 6am! Bought twillies from the departure hall. To beautify my Lindy.

It's funny that as a main card holder, when I charged my purchase to my card, the sub-card holder received a SMS notification about my purchase. Don't know what's wrong with the bank... And got "questioned" by Kevin. Booo!

Back to my purchase! Come to think of it, I bought seven H items within these two months.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home