Friday, April 6, 2012

New member to the Shoes Addict Club

I remembered I blogged about shoes obsession sometime back. That was just me. But you know what, I started to discover that obsessive shoe lovers tend to stick together. It's true!

In the female pantheon, the shoe's quasi-magical ability to empower and embolden and very much well-known, and may I add, a reality accepted by the man of the house.

This afternoon I decided to clear the shoes cabinet because of our new purchase, or rather his new purchase.

After sitting in front of the cabinet for a good one hour mentally deciding which pair to keep and which pair to dump, I arrived on a conclusion. I decided to discard or give away all the brand-less shoes while some were simply brand new, bought during my trips, bought on impulse and some did not even fit me! I set aside 12 pairs of shoes. 12! My mum would scream at me for sure, if she read this.

I was used to being allocated to 70% of the shoe cabinet to keep those shoes, now, I was only allocated 50% of the space.

Since when the man of the house need shoes in different designs? I thought the men need only one black shoes for all events? Since when there's a need for colors, style, shopping, dinner, work and whatnot? Well, at least for the man at home, he finally see the differences in the pinnacle of men's footwear.

Just like how he did not fathom the need for me to have various sizes of bags, I could not apprehend the need of having so many shoes when all he need was his walking shoes or sports shoes for work!

A snapshot of the bottom shelf allocation now. His sport shoes not included in the picture.

Oh well, I guess I should not complain too much, men have their rights too, as long as his feet are happy!

His fave brands: Ferragamo, Bally, and Prada.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home