Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Interviews

You know what? It feels absolutely odd and risible to interview someone at one moment and the next hour, I was being interviewed. I have been searching for a job rather reluctantly ever since the fact that the acquisition reality starts to kick in. Not that I don't enjoy my job, its just the acquisition is driving me up the wall, higher and higher.

Anyway, something good (finally) happened recently. I was asked to take a writing test for this new job as part of the job requirement, and I did well. So now its time to decide, 'to go or not to go' again. I hate to do this.

Anyway, while I was dialing Kevin's number to break the good news to him and opening my mailbox all at the same, I received an invitation from The Hour Glass. Is this a SIGN?

New job? And maybe a new watch too?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger I, Cactus said...

gal, may the Sign comes true ;-)

12:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good evening friends. I'm honestly into shoes and I was looking for the sake of that particular brand. The prices seeking the boots were about 240 pounds on every page. But for all I base this locate selling them for half price. I absolutely like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase these. what do you think?

4:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home