Monday, May 4, 2009

No News IS Good News

Lying on the couch, hearing the susurrus of curtains luffed by the breeze. I feel tranquil, on a long weekend like this. Apart from my sick leave on last Monday and Tuesday, I am glad that we all are hale and hearty with no one being sick, especially Ziv. I hope this is not ephemeral. Keep my toes crossed.

Perhaps I was on medical leave in the beginning of the week, staying awake at work for the next 2 days seemed unattainable, often, I lulled into a somnolent state while reviewing documents. Or maybe I am senescent, or maybe its time that I slow down at work. Or maybe, its time to take a break from work. I mean, working, totally.

In separate news, Ziv is now more enthused in talking; he will repeat what I say, sometimes. And he will only say it to me and only me, not to Kevin, when I asked him to repeat for Papa. And Papa thought I was seriously hallucinating that the Son is talking. I am glad that these days, Ziv is more risible despite knowing that going school is a FACT and not a CHOICE. I am relieved to see him being in his jovial and humorous self. He inherited my humorous.

Some updates about my life:
1. Boss has given me 3 helpers at work. (Look out for a dedicated blog entry for that!)
2. Cindy has just given birth to a bouncy baby gal.
3. New Arrivals! I am getting a new Chanel bag from London.
4. I quitted exploring dinner options outside on weekdays, I have ordered Ting Kat meals that deliver to our doorstep!

Life is good!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home