Thursday, July 9, 2009

Going to 2


Evidently, Ziv has grown from a 2.72kg/46cm tiny newborn to a 10.8kg/about 88cm toddler.

And markedly, Ziv has gone from ‘ah ah ah’ to ‘Daddy!’, ‘Cat’, ‘Dog’, “Hot!’ and more.

And exasperatingly, Ziv has gone from ‘watch-anything-you-want-me-to’ to demanding only Hi-5 is allowed on all TV screens at home.

With every of these little noticeable and unnoticeable milestones being achieve everyday, I almost forgot that the little one has grown-up, and a lot. And soon, he is 2.

Next Saturday, we will be holding his BBQ Birthday Party at East Coast or Pasir Ris (I’m not sure which one as of now even though chalet was booked) inviting only family members and relatives. Even though he is too young to be ebullient about it, while Daddy is sure the fervent one, booking venue, sifting food sources and also getting the piñata for the little one. The little one learnt about piñata from Hi-5. I am more finicky on cakes. So, why cake with an ‘s’? I planned to order 2-3 cakes so that I can taste a variety of them and not limiting to just chocolates ones.

Anyway, that’s not the vital thing on the list, this time round it was much easier for me, cause we are not preparing any baby food for baby guests, no goodies bags for kids and no deco for the day cause there is only laughter and more laughter on that day.

I couldn’t care more about the ‘terrible-2’ shibboleth and I know regardless of terrible or horrible or incorrigible-2 or 3 or 21, I will still love him. And it just keeps growing in me.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger I, Cactus said...

Ziv is 2?? so fast. He was just a baby in my eyes :-)

don't believe in all the brandings of terrible 2s or whatever.

Ziv is your boy so it's up to you how you want to raise him.

Oh ya, time for #2?

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home