Monday, October 22, 2007

Supermum

Tired! I am extremely exhausted. And I feel sick today. Sore throat, persistent flu, lack of sleep… argh… I feel terrible. Now I know why some people will think 24 hours is not enough for them.

My daily routine

Every morning I have to wake up at 8am, unlike in the past, I have no chance to actually laze on bed and stare blankly at the ceiling.
The moment the alarm clock ring, I better be up, if not, I will be late for work.
I have to check on the maid to see if she is doing the right thing (I will have a separate blog entry “dedicated” to her!)
I have to prepare myself to go work.
I have to coo Ziv when he wakes up.
I have to feed Ziv.
I have to make my own breakfast.
I have to wake Kevin up.

In short, I have to be SUPER.

When I reach home after work…

I have to drive my mum home.
Eat dinner.
Play with Ziv.
Give instructions to the maid on what to do tomorrow, even though she may not understand my uttering.
Feed Ziv.
Hug Coby.
Finally, I am the last one to enjoy a hot bath. (By then time check, it is already 10pm)

Before I sleep…

I have to change Ziv.
Make him sleep (he will always cry once before he sleeps)
Prepare what to wear tomorrow.
Go through a series of routine to make myself look young.
Fall asleep.

That’s the life with a baby at home.

Almost forget to mention what goes on at night, Ziv will occassionally makes some noise that needs my pats and he wll go to sleep again. Although it is as simple as moving your hand to him, I still think it is tiring for me.

How can I not feel tired with this action-packed schedule? Not mentioning I have to oversee the running of the tuition center every Wed and Sat.
I used to stay awake past midnight, cause I have insomnia, I believe Ziv is my remedy for insomnia.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2:42 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

I hope you'd feel better than you're not alone cause I've just joined your 'super' team although I'm not 'super' yet but I hope to be rather than being the frantic mom who sent her son to A&E on his 1st night. :(

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home