Wednesday, July 25, 2007

19th July 2007

I found the love of my life on 19th Jul 2007.


Ziv's birthday. My precious little one.


Picture taken in the hospital. He looks just like Kevin.



On Labour

I have a trumatic labour. On 18th of Jul, I admitted to hospital for induce, I waited 24 hours before my cervx actually dilated. Thereafter followed by a 12 hour labour. I tell myself, there is no way I am going through the same thing another time. What makes things worse is the anesthetist, attempted to administer epidural 6 times. Shit. At that moment in time, Kevin feels like struggling her. Cause the pain is definitely unbearable!


Juandice


Ziv had juandice and he only returned home today. Which is why I am free to blog today. Everyday is a terrible day to me, seeing my baby in the hospital under UV light. It hurts me deeply, especially when he cries under the light. I didn't really confine myself to home, in fact, I travel to church (pray) and hospital and back to church (thanksgiving) for several nights, sometimes, even 1am, 2am in the morning. Cause Kevin and myself missed him too much.

I keep telling myself, what is a home, when there is no Ziv around? Everyday I live in fear that his juandice level rises. Although some may say that jaundice is common among babies, but the thing is, his level is really high and doctors keep introducing medical jargons like 'blood exchange', 'blood incompatibility'. Those words are enough to drive me crazy and gave me sleepless nights. The blood group of myself and Kevin is B+ and somehow, amazingly, Ziv's bloodgroup is O+. It is considered quite rare that Ziv actually created his own blood group! Think this little rascal wants to be different from his mum and dad. We were so afraid that this is a contributing factor to his jaundice cause there is a possibility.

Anyway, we are so glad that he is back home, but still, we need to bring him to polyclinic for another round of test tomorrow. Aye... another pressurized day tomorrow. Somehow, I know our strong boy will be a healthy boy.


On Weight


My weight plunged rapidly. Could be the stress of not having Ziv at home. I gained 8 kg and I lost around 7kg now. Still looking forward to more weight loss. But I didn't really watch my diet, because, I got no mood to do so, I just eat whatever the confinement lady cooks for me.

My tummy is almost flat now. Even the nurses were amazed and security guard thought I was a visitor and not a mother. I don't know how it happened, but I remembered something which Kevin said immediately after the baby came out. He whispered to me, "Your stomach is flat leh. So Good!" I almost fainted after the delivery, and yet he noticed such thing. Hahaha....


Right now, I just look forward to everyday spend with Ziv, I am learning to be a 'professional' mother. :)

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

Congrats again! Glad that Ziv is back home safe & sound! :D

Ziv is so cute...makes me even more impatient to pop now!!! kekeke

Happy bonding with Ziv during this period. It'll be PRICELESS :)

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home