Tuesday, July 10, 2007

“Waiting” is the hardest thing

It's 2am now. Just returned home from a 3-hour prawining session @ Bishan. We had quite a good catch today, managed to catch a few GIANT prawns.


Anyway, back to the topic of waiting...


Have been waiting for the arrival of my baby boy since 7 July 07. Was quite disappointed when my gynae told me I wasn’t ready for birth induction on 3 July. Will be visiting gynae again later today and hopefully, she can give me good news.

To wait for something to happen is so tiring, every thing seems so uncertain. Kevin can’t even make plans for his appointments. He accompanies me at home everyday.

Anyway, instead of staying at home to wait for ‘something’ to happen, we went to Suntec Koshinbo for dinner today. The dinner was not bad, especially the desserts. After that, we went to “Build-a-bear workshop”. Guess what? I made a bear for my baby boy.

I heard of this make-your-own-bear concept long ago from Hong Kong, but did not have the chance to explore.

We have to go through different ‘stages’ to make our own bear, the first station was to choose a bear, followed by filling it up, giving the bear a heart, making a wish and implant heartbeats into the bear (optional). After which, you will bring your bear for a fur bath and then, choose outfits for your bear. I must say that the outfits are quite limited; I have a hard time finding a decent outfit.

This is my bear, I named it Ziv Jr. Actually I wanted to name it Ziv Heng (my boy’s name), but Kevin insisted that baby is baby, bear is bear. Wonder why he is so particular about names. Anyway, here, we've got Ziv Jr.




He looks like an executive… kekeke… I thought the dressing was very Kevin style. The shoes looks like they are from Timberland.

Final stage, is the most meaningful stage, that is certificate generation. See, this is our bear’s certificate. We even indicate that the bear was stuffed by Kevin and Celeste.




The bear was finally packed in a box. Interesting huh…



The bear costs around $60, but I think its quite worth it especially it is our boy's first toy.


Hope to have good news from my gynae tomorrow, cos I simply CAN'T WAIT.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

Cute!!! Definitely a must!!

And the bear really looks like Kev's dressing. haha...

4:47 PM  
Blogger I, Cactus said...

Gal, we can't wait for your good news too. Samuel and i are definitely keeping tab and waiting for your good news :)

12:21 AM  
Blogger Cel said...

thanks! but unfortunately. no news yet. bet baby doesnt want to come out yet.

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home