Sunday, December 16, 2007

More Ziv

It's 2am now. Sorting some of Ziv's photos and found some interesting ones took a few days ago.

To take a picture of Coby and Ziv is the hardest thing!!



New walker for the boy...

Bedtime... Zzzz



STOKKE Stroller was recently recalled, luckily ours was not affected. Was quite disappointed with how the SG branch handled the recall, no one called us even though we are not affected, I only got to know about the recall from internet. I have to check myself to see if my stroller was affected based on the information online.

Spent $1.8k on a stroller and this is the after-sale service we get?!


Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Shalyn said...

omg! u are super duper light u know, i weigh 44kg leh .
and i'm only like 13? u fat then i what fat pig? oooooooooo
i wonder what u eat everyday..

11:20 PM  
Blogger Cel said...

u r tall my dear!

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home