Friday, November 30, 2007

Mini Office Warming Event

Yesterday we had a mini team building, or rather office warming. It was held at our new office premises in Serangoon North. Since I know this place really well, I was appointed as one of the committee members to organize this event.

We had ice-breaking game and treasure hunt, followed by a mini hi-tea. Was glad that most of the colleagues enjoyed themselves very much. Kudos to the fellow committee members who spent lots of time coming up with interesting ice-breaking questions and walked around the neighbourhood for inspirations.

Not being able to take part in the game did not ‘hinder’ me from having fun. In fact, I got entertained from colleagues who came back with lotsa funny stuff for the treasure hunt. I didn’t know that IT geeks can be creative too!



I shall present the committee members... (with my new hair style)

Mark was roped in last minute cause the other committee member was tied up with some project stuff. Nevertheless, we thank him for rescuing the-damsels-in-distress cause none of the female committee members wanted to be the emcee for this event.

What is an event when it has no prize?


That's not all, we still have Capital land, Carrefour and Times vouchers for the winning teams.

After organizing this mini event, makes me wonder, should I really move to event management (since I graduated from PR degree). Aye… tough question. Should I move on or should I remain in the comfort zone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home