Wednesday, September 17, 2008

AIA?!

A strange phone call.

Lady: Hi Ms Wong, I am XXX calling from XX company on behalf of AIA. I am calling to introduce you a saving policy by AIA.

Me: (In awe) ARE YOU CALLING FROM AIA? AIA??

Lady: Yes.

Me: I thought people are rushing to AIA building to bail out their insurance policies and whatnot (to get cash out) and here you are promoting the AIA policy to me?!

Lady: Yes, but reassured, the newspapers are already clarifying that AIA is safe.

Me: Yes, I am abreast of the news these days but can we really trust the news?

Lady: Laugh.

Me: Will you buy policy from AIA now?

Lady: Well, I do have some policies with AIA.

Me: That is not the point, but will you buy policies from AIA NOW?

Lady: Laugh

Me: Tell me, will you?

Lady: (mumbles) No…

Me: Then you are still calling me to promote? Since you are not buying (yourself), then how you expect me to buy?

Lady: Erm…

Me: Then I think we should end this conversation.

Lady: Erm..

Me: Good bye!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home