Friday, September 5, 2008

Food Tasting at Oriental Mandarin Hotel

Blogging break time, despite of being WANTED for every thing and any thing in the office.

I need to blog about this, despite its office hour now. I had an interesting food tasting yesterday (for my brother's wedding) at the Oriental Mandarin Hotel.

1. Cold dish with a twist, lobsters, prawns, otak, strawberries and honeydew topped with mango mayo.
2. A bowl of Sharkfin. Read: Served individually
3. Deep fried King Prawn served in stick. The outer layer is deep fried to Golden color. Interesting.
4. Stewed Duck
5. Vege with mini abalones
6. Cod fish with Terriyaki Sauce. The best dish ever tasted in wedding dinners. Who says wedding dinner has to serve Soon hock to impress?
7. Deep fried mini mantou with crab meat and crab meat sauce. That one I don't really like.
8. Chocolate mousse cake. Succulent!

2 years. I had my wedding 2 years ago and Kevin and I both heaved that how wedding dinners these days have changed so much. And we have to say, we are really old now. Perhaps it is just us, making hoo-haa out of the aboved menu, when in actual fact, people have already got used to that.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home