Sunday, August 24, 2008

Weekend is never a weekend

Been down with a nasty flu since Friday. Have been sniffing and snuffling in the office and some colleagues have been avoiding me like I am a plague. Can’t blame them, cause who wants to fall sick over the precious weekend.

I have been gearing up for a delivery milestone for the end of August, so this week and the coming week is going to be hectic. Some said that I am a workaholic, but I am enjoying every bit of the job because it makes me occupied.

I sent out emails on Saturday, I sent proposal out on Sunday and it doesn’t make me any miserable cause the fact that I am enjoying my work. In fact, I am happily tugged under my quilt with a laptop on top of my lap. Kevin has to literally drag me out of my smelly pajamas and oily hair to catch a show later.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home