Friday, February 6, 2009

Happy Birthday to me Tomorrow

Thanks to the freakingly dumb Project Manager who made my day by not reading emails by me and screwed up the whole delivery.

Thanks to the ever-oh-so-busy-idling Engineer who made an effort to reply to my emails by saying, “I have no time to read through the documents” and screwed up the whole delivery.

Thanks to the painfully nasty vendor who does not understand simple English to ignore my emails, thinking she need not reply when I indicated, “Hi ” in the email.

Thanks for all the irritating fools around me to make me appreciate Kevin, my family and friends and count myself lucky, thank God and laughing behind the curtains that I do not have those idiots as someone close to me or sitting next to me in the office.

Intended to take leave on the eve of my birthday, but it doesn’t happen.

So who’s next to cheese me off?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home