Friday, March 13, 2009

Uh... Oh...

Uh Oh... is Ziv's favorite words now.

Anyway, have been under the weather lately, so does Kevin and little Ziv.

Contributing factors?

Frosty aircon in the office, I am like a zoo keeper, with polar bears sitting around me that consistently whined that they are HOT, must be out of their mind.

Piling documentation to review, I have to resort to whisper to my engineers, “It’s Friday the thirteen today, so don’t you send me any documents to review, you know, bad omen, may get rejected… shhhh…”

Noisy toddler at home, it is just like inviting a rock band at your home, wolf cries, banging on the furniture, the repetitive Hi-5 songs and all sorts of noise pollutions that you can think of.

Unkempt cleaned laundry left on the couch piling like a mini Mount Everest, the highest peak at home.

What should I do?

I really need to fall into a deep slumber to get ready to for my celebration at Equinox brunch on this coming Sunday, where Kevin and I celebrate our 11-year Anniversary.

Love that.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home