Friday, December 10, 2010

My First Xmas Present of the Year

It is always heartwarming and sweet to feel appreciated and loved, especially when the appreciation comes in the form of a gift. The stolid man of the household, Kevin loves to end the year with a gift for me, and definitely something I really like.

So, last week, I got my early Christmas present from Kev. There is a winding story behind this bag (not exceptional), and I am too exhausted to narrate here again.

Nevertheless, I love PINK and all the more I love the Balenciaga 10th Year Anniversary Special Edition. It is a tad small, less roomy, oh well, at least I can lug it during casual weekends. Women never got the right size and right bag, as I said.

My Christmas present...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home