Monday, November 22, 2010

Can you hear the jingling bells?

The Christmas lightings along Orchard Road, the Christmas carols played on the radio stations, the Starbucks Christmas takeaway cup that I drink every morning, the chilly weather we have these days… it’s hard to not realize that Christmas IS coming soon.

I am still contemplating if I should get a real Christmas tree from the nursery or bring out my gothic dark purple Christmas tree and start decorating it.

That aside, in fact mainly, I am busy with Moda Shoppe’s festive combo launch. As Moda Shoppe has become part of our lives and also for the fact that we treat our customers like our friends, we decided to have a combo sale specially for our customers, just like we give out presents to our friends during Christmas.

And I have to say, it is heartwarming to share what you like with your friends.

I love my Cut Out Collar Mini in grey. Wore that to Disneyland. I always like a one-piece dress, cause I don't have to worry about what to match for the bottom. Especially on trips, cause you don't have the time to stand in front of your overflow wardrobe to mix and match.


Pair it with a jacket and you are ready to go! (Jacket from Forever 21)
Crochet Trapeze Mini is another one item that I wore it to Disneyland, Kin's birthday at Taste Paradise and even to Equniox lunch. Didn't take much pictures of me wearing that... But I have a pic of C wearing that to a 5-star hotel in HK to celebrate her wedding anniversary with D.


A casual Friday in the office, pair the popular Beaded Tank Top with my H&M vest and Levi's super skinny jeans. Cindy had the Stripe Long Cardigan on to keep her warm in the office.


Here's a preview of the combo sale for our customers. The combos are mainly from our first few launches, because we left with 1 pc each for these items and so I thought, why not we have a throat slashing sale and give fantastic discounts (combo can be as cheap as only $18 and discount up to 70%!



Limited combo so grab them while you can!
I am still deciding when to launch the combo... probably this Tues or Wed.
Stay tune!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home