Thursday, January 18, 2007

Dong dong dong chang!!!!!!


Chinese New Year is just a month away. Have you lighten up your mood a little day by day to enjoy this traditional festive season? I certainly do. That would also mean, I HAVE NO MOOD TO WORK. (that is not a declaration...Hahaha……)

I always like CNY. I think it’s special, heart-warming and it’s all about gathering and more gathering. I may not like to see the faces of some relatives, but they are still, afterall, my relatives, so I have no qualms about seeing them just once a year. Anyway, CNY is the best time to give you more excuse to buy clothes and snack more without feeling a tinge of guilt.

This year is a special year for both Kevin and myself, cause we are giving out red packets! Maybe we are first timers, so it’s natural that both of us are excited. Maybe that excitement will last only for one year, cause I believed the “aftermath” of all the “red packets giving session’” will not be that fun. Maybe I can get the $$ back next year *wink wink*

In preparation of the coming of CNY, I have come out with a to-do list:
1. Engage a spring cleaning company (sadly majority have been fully book for the month of Feb, sorry Kevin, you will have to do it if I can’t get one to help us)
2. Buy a new sofa (Bought)
3. Buy dinning table/chairs (still finding…)
4. Buy my favorite CNY goodies for myself, parents and in laws – ba qua, love letter (from Begawan) and macadamia nuts.
5. Get Coby a red red tshirt
6. Buy CNY clothes (I haven’t even start buying, how can?!)
7. Tidy-up my lashes
8. Keep my xmas tree or I will hang ang baos up on the tree (kekeke…)
9. Stock up my fridge with lots and lots of food (since I don’t see myself going out so often, it is a must to stock up food since all the food will be snatched up during eve.)
10. Monitor my own diet during this period, eat healthily. I shall not over-eat.

The barbie doll was a little regret I had for last year. I should have bought it to add on to my collection, but I didn't. WHY??!! Anyway, no more regrets for this year. I will buy whatever I like.



Are you ready for Chinese New Year?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home