Friday, December 29, 2006

My Bento

Here's is my long awaited BENTO....

Deng deng deng deng....

I didn’t really plan what I should make for the bento, because it was sort of a last minute plan.

Today, our company was having New Year buffet in the main office at 4pm, since I wasn’t interested in going, I took this opportunity to go home early. I reached home at 5pm today.

It feels so good to end work early, although it was just an hour or so earlier.

My house ran out of rice, so I was thinking, perhaps I could buy some rice and cook dinner for the night. It turned out that while wrapping New Year present for Kevin, I was famished! I decided to eat some frozen pizza and I ate the entire personal pan pizza. So guilty... It is not even New Year yet...

Then, I received a call from Kevin saying that he would be home in half an hour’s time! At a lost, I decided that its time to show off my creative bento!

Didn’t really plan much, just cook and cut and paste whatever that comes to my mind. In the end, I don’t even know what I have made.

Ok, the side small potato croquette wrapped with seaweed, I called it ‘Baby’. Don’t you think it looks like a small baby?

The big one, I called it ‘Weirdo Botak’. Because it looks weird and has no hair. Should make some wordings with seaweed and place on top of the small stars.

I believe I will do better next time.


Till then, Happy New Year to all from me and Coby. Cheers!!!

An outdated pic of me and Coby under our xmas tree...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger KooshKing said...

Not bad for a first time effort! BTW, the baby seems to be sleeping, its eyes are closed. Is weirdo botak its father?? :-P

9:16 AM  
Blogger I, Cactus said...

hey, the bento looks cool!
Can make some for us in office?

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home