Monday, December 31, 2007

My New Year’s Resolution

Today is the last day that we bid goodbye to 2007 and embrace the arrival of 2008.

What is 2007 to me?

My 2007 Round-up

- I finally got my driving license!
- Coby was diagnose with cataract. :(

- I entered another phase of married life (i.e motherhood), becoming a mother. Being a mother means, less couple time, less about myself, giving more to Ziv. Being a mother means, I have one more present to receive for the upcoming year, which is on Mothers’ Day.

2008 Resolution

- Shop less, Spend less. Kevin joked that Ralph Lauren should seek Ziv as their model cause I bought so many of their polo t-shirt for Ziv.

- Stop taking cabs. Everyone knows about the recent cab fare hike. One word to describe this: R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S!! Such audacious fare hike is as good as daylight robbery and then beat you half dead. Booo!! In fact, to kick start my resolution, I took MRT from Orchard to Ang Mo Kio today to meet Kevin. He was surprised, cause its been like 2 years since I took MRT. Needless to say, I do encounter some uncivilized commuters today, but hey, it is still bearable compared to contributing to the cab companies. I need to be complimented because I was standing all the way from Orchard to AMK lugging 5 big bags and one handbag.
- Get the Chloe padlock bag! Chloe has finally come to Singapore!! I am ecstatic!! It is a must-have for all fashionistas!
- Earn more money. In order to earn more money, I think I have to look for more job opportunities. Hopefully this new coming year, will mean new job and new pay!
- Pole Dancing lesson. I was enthralled by the pole dancing skills in one of the Taiwanese variety show hosted by Jacky Wu. Those Taiwanese women can swing round and round to the music! Almost every Sunday, Kevin and I will try our best to tune in to the pole dancing competition.
- Spend more time with Coby. With Ziv’s arrival, Coby is very much neglected by those who used to love him. I must spend more quality time with Coby, sleep with him once a month.
- More couple time. 2007 is the year we try to adapt to our new life with Ziv. Kevin and I are more or less, adapting to it now. Hopefully, the new year means more couple time, maybe we should try and commit to a common hobby (not shopping).
- Holiday. I should try going to some nearby countries with Ziv.

With the new year coming, I hope the upcoming year will be a blissful one for all.


HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger KooshKing said...

Hey Cel, too much partying? I think you got the YEARs wrong ... :-D

11:57 PM  
Blogger Cel said...

hahaha... YOU ARE RIGHT! AIYOH!

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home