Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The Things I Would Like To Do At Least Once In My Life

I told Kevin, I always have dreams, lots of dreams and plans about what I wanna do in life. Every so often, reality kicks in (so hard) and suddenly you will know that, not all dreams can be fulfill in this life.

I have regrets.

Even you place these regrets in your 'to-do wish list' there will always be an invisible ink indicating "Impossible". And don't tell me "nothing is impossible, if you try" cause that sentence is complete bollocks. We live in a realistic world so we better "behave" realistically.

What is impossible for me to achieve?
My dream job, becoming a PR Executive and my fantasy of becoming a socialite who does nothing other than going to party events and fashion shows.

Hence, its time for me rethink and rewrite my list:

1. Give birth naturally
2. Watch a World Cup match (preferably a match with David Beckham)
3. Be the proud owner of a Hermes Birkin
4. Tour Europe for months and even better that I can live there for a few months
5. Explore haunted houses such as Winchester Mystery House

The revised 'to-do wish list' are pretty much realistic. If I work hard enough, I am sure I will be able to achieve them.

I guess, I can only hope that Ziv will become a PR Executive one day and come home telling me, "Mama, I am busy these days because I am heading a major campaign!"

Or maybe I should add that to my "to-do wish list".

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home