Monday, May 19, 2008

Bintan Trip 11-13 May 2008

I was wayworned after two back-to-back trips. Call it bad planning. But that is the only time when I will be free.

Struggling to get back to reality, though I need not work for this entire week. Still, I need to tell myself, "no more holiday and please get back to your new job".

Damn.

Ok, first thing first, Bintan Angsana Trip.

Was badly influence by one of the famous bloggers that Angsana Bintan sucks big time. Went there with total regret and anxiety.

However, I was wrong, so wrong. The service was excellent and I felt like HOME cause, it was so relaxing to be there, with no objective to achieve, no deadline to meet, no one to answer to.

No tour bus to catch, no temptation to shop, no sightseeing trips to make, no nettlesome tour mates to handle and I feel like an idler. That is what I mean to UNWIND. Even with Ziv around, there's nothing much to fret about. He is very well-behaved and showed no sign of anxiety when sleeping in a foreign place.

The only downside, food is expensive cause they charged in US $ and most of the time we either ordered room service or we went to the restaurants under Angsana for meals, since I did not like the idea of venturing out to somewhere DIRTY.

Of course with that kind of price, it has to be worth it, however, the food were only so-so. Both Kevin and I were no bon vivant, but we expected something better with the kind of money we pay, especially the daily complimentary breakfast. Here’s some pics to do the talking…

I am dog-tired.







More pictures available here. The beach and the resort looks great. And Ziv is 10 mth old now!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home