Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Car Hunting

Last weekend was car hunting weekend for us.

Have binged on IT bags and clothes for years and now, its time, to splurge on a car.

Our second car of the household.

Kevin warned, "No more bags, no more shopping!" And I thought, "Who needs a Birkin when all I need now is a CAR!"

My choices are, so far;

Mitsubishi I


The interior of the car is considerably capacious despite looking all tiny and cramped. Enough for 2 passengers behind with sufficient leg space. The futuristic design is something which I prefer. It comes with "Style" (sports) and "Casual" version.

Subaru R1

2 door and adopting a sporty look as compared to its brother, R2. R1 "promotes" egocentricity as despite having seats behind for passengers, it has NO leg space. That means I can put Ziv behind and he will only roll and not fall. Fuel consumption is low and that is a super plus point.

Its hard to decide cause both of them priced at the range of 35k to 44k. And I am going for a 2nd hand one, since, I don't intend to drive the car for long term.

We shall see...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home