Friday, July 4, 2008

I GOT IT

She's got it
Yeah, baby, she's got it
I'm your Venus, I'm your fire
At your desire


"Venus" by Shocking Blue

Yes, I GOT IT.

I got a R1 for 34k. Paid 10k for it and loan 24k. Paying it over 5 years.

I got the gun metal color, yes, its not cherry pink. The color is not what I desire, but I CAN'T wait (that aside, people deem that as an illness since I can hardly wait for anything).

What a happy day despite all the shit from my agency. Separate post perhaps. They suck.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger KooshKing said...

Hey Yo, how's the little R1?

Haven't really seen much of them on the road.

Having 2 cars is convenient, but one thing which I think you will miss (or not :-D ) is the conversation with ur hubby when he fetch u to work in the morning.

5:57 PM  
Blogger Cel said...

I havent got the R1 yet. Been OT-ing ok! (Can you believe it?)

Yes, that is so so so so so true!!!!! I know that I will miss those conversations and so I told him, we have to have dinner together everyday to catch up with each other's life.

11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home