Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Ziv's Birthday Party (Day/Night)

Its like wedding. We have party for the day. We have party for the night.


Day party is for friends and night party is for close relatives.


== Day Party @ Frisk n Romp ==


Its atypical for some of the guests to arrive perpetually late. Even, as a host, I was late, but not too late. As a result of some kids arriving late (as late as 1-1.5hrs later), the activities planned for the kids were called-off. So money paid was wasted.


Lesson learnt, don't hold any party or event which requires the guests to come on time. Cause, they never. So forget it. Glad that my poly mates came on time and helped me with some of the arrangement. Thanks to them. What will I do without them?


Ziv needed some time to warm up, and unlike his usual self, he was extremely shy on the day and cling-on to me tightly on several occasions.





Kevin played a good Daddy on that day, taking care of Ziv while I had an enjoyable badinage with my ex colleagues from SingTel.

Thanks to those who came.


== Night Party @ Home ==


I regretted not engaging a caterer, cause the food sucks! I don't understand why the in-law had to stick to the same menu, roasted chicken, roasted duck, roasted meat, red eggs, satay... At least my Mum cooked curry and my Grandma prepared bee hoon. I didn't enjoy the dinner at all. The only thing that I looked forward to was the cake that my Brother made. It was heavenly chocolaty cake. I ate a big slice and the end result is sore throat, swollen eye and a huge acne on the nose. But then, I still think it is worth it, I rather be heaty than be FAT from eating all the roasted junk.

More Pics Here

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home