Monday, May 3, 2010

The Fateful Wednesday

This Wednesday, the entire office (or just me?) will be mourning over the loss of the ever-reliable Skype, the time-killing cum entertaining MSN, the contingency-messenger-yahoo mail and the final-trump-card Google chat.

Gone! Gone! Gone!

They will ALL be GONE!

Talking about that, it is not even Wednesday and the MSN was already down.
I will be taking a day off on Wednesday to grieve over the loss and gonna have a few bites of katsu cutlet and a few more bites of soft shell crab to face the upcoming catastrophe and uncertainties.

Well, every cloud has a silver lining, fortunately, FB, Blogger, emails and other connecting apps are still made available with my trustworthy iPhone. What will I do without you, my dearest iPhone! It seemed that iPhone is becoming more trustworthy than Kev.

Suggestions on how to re-connect with the outside world are welcomed and will be seriously considered.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

Even google chat is down?!?! They can try, but they will never stop us from YAKING!

2:27 PM  
Blogger Cel said...

I been to the most secured company in Singapore and we chatted HAPPILY back then. A mere ban like that is never going to stop me from connecting to the outside world & break me away from the constant gossip downloads frm you. Haha!

"Most of the IMPORTANT things in the world have been accomplished by ppl who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all."

I can do it!

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home