Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Ensnared by A Fistful of Stances

Here I am jaded and absolutely hooked on to Kevin Cheng and 'A Fistful of Stances' (鐵馬尋橋) slavishly. So much so that I have to remain awake for the midnight series at SCV, whenever I missed the first telecast at 9pm.

TVB series are known for intrigue plots and this story was put together by the same team who worked on 'Rosy Business' (one of my favorite!). 'A Fistful of Stances' was about Kevin Cheng enacted two roles in this series. He was both the father (i.e. the owner of a martial arts training school) and the son. The first episode was already captivating as the poor family underwent lots of casualties; death of the grandparents, father went missing and the young Kevin Cheng was kidnapped and separated from his family members. Many years later, the young Kevin Cheng who was already an adult reunited with his family. He vowed to revenge for his grandparents and his father. And that is also where the excitement begins.

And that is also when my sleepless nights begin. *Yawn*
I am going to search for that DVD from my aunt to end the misery of waiting for one episode after another. And, Kevin Cheng is soooo charming, I can't believe he is already 41?!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home