Monday, January 24, 2011

Hello Birkin!

The beginning of 2011 is going to be invigorating for me. I will be celebrating life (7 Feb) in Milan and celebrating love (14 Feb) in Paris, the most romantic place on Earth. Despite typing this post with full of zest, the fact is I haven’t plan, I haven’t pack and I haven’t think of what to buy specifically during the trip and the addresses of the stores I have to go. The best thing I acquired before this trip was probably the iPad, however, that was not for the trip, but for my precious baby, Ziv. To keep him company while Kev and I will be away for about 16 days! I am sure he will miss his Mummy!

I was so occupied with work, MS and many other things – I have to plan the workload for my team while I am away, I have to fix interviews with potential candidates in China, I have to clear all my work before I go, I have to load the iPad with games, video and pictures for Ziv, I have to armed myself with BlackBerry for the trip just in case of “surprise attack” from the office (and I still refuse to accept that it takes weeks to request for one)… and the list goes on and on…

I desperately hope to fast-forward this week but another part of me regretted going on this trip because there is so much to do at work that I know I will suffer when I come back!

Well, no point crying over spilled milk, the only way is to enjoy first and think optimistic. So, hello Switzerland, Italy and France! Let me meet another Birkin please!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home