Tuesday, January 11, 2011

MS CNY Collection I

Chinese New Year is coming. And MS is not going to let CNY to be a boring one. As usual, I was already eyeing on quite a number of items from this upcoming launch.

My fave! So CNY. Comes with free belt too!


I heard from someone that there is also an expiry date for a woman's figure. So if you got it, flaunt it. I love this body conture. And blue is so me.


For the first time, MS is launching accessories like bag. This is a multi-function and versatile accessory that everyone should have. Listen here, this is a wallet, wristlet, clutch, sling bag and shoulder bag! I am going to get one for my MIL.




I love this top. And it matches so nicely with my high-waist pant (which the model is wearing!). Haven't decide on the color! Both are so nice.


This is something that will not go wrong! I don't know about some people, but I usually start wearing new clothes during CNY Eve. And wearing something too formal is definitely a bad idea, because most of the time, I will end up playing MJ or Blackjack, so with this piece, I can sit on the floor with ease and not be too concerned about looking good in a formal piece of clothing.


So excited. One more launch coming up after this. Can't wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home