Monday, February 14, 2011

My Best Travel Companion

Women always carry their handbags everywhere they go not just to complete their looks, a handbag will not only add to your confidence, it will also add spice to the way other people see your style. Especially when I am travelling, I often choose a single handbag that is so universal that it will match every outfit it is paired with. Needless-to-say, the handbag that you have on your shoulder reflects your fashion personality and style.

My best travel companion is undeniably my Chanel Jumbo. The classic beauty is a desideratum for many and a statement piece all on its own. Whether I'm heading to Jungfraujoch, one if the highest snowy mountains in Europe, running on the cold street of Milan (3 deg) or simply sitting on the coach, my best travel companion is always by my side.

For the past 12 or 13 days, she shared my "secrets", braved through harsh weathers (snowfall, rainfall, sunshine and extreme coldness) with me. And I hear no "protest" (damage) from her. She always seems to be by ymy side, no matter what I decide to take on for the day, be it the lipbalm or trash.

I am the kind of person who could not be bothered about dirt on bags, putting bags on the floor etc, so my companion is definitely ideal for me and my impetuous and tactless usage.

Blog from Dijion.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

what happened to mentioning your husband? haha.

10:31 PM  
Blogger Cel said...

I could not stand his photography skill. CMI!!

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home