Thursday, May 26, 2011

Hooked on Nat Geo

These days, Nat Geo is rapidly surpassing the airtime of our HK dramas at home.

It started long ago; whenever we went for a holiday and checked-in to a hotel, we would inadvertently tune the channel on permanent to Nat Geo. Almost every programs on Nat Geo is engaging, be it natural catastrophe, animals documentaries, history, and science programmes, all of them so stimulating and of course, educational. Just like the channel slogan, live curious. It quenches my thirst for knowledge, and more knowledge.

Recently, during my sojourn at Shangri La, once again I tuned in to Nat Geo, and make it a point that I rushed back to the hotel by 7pm almost every night. I am especially hooked on to Dog Whisperer – love Cesar Millan, Seconds from Disaster – chilling near-death stories, and Wild Justice – illegal poaching.

Good things don’t last long, ten days later; I returned home, with no subscription of Nat Geo on my cable, I was mentally prepared to face cold turkey. It was harder than I expect. I threw in the towel and call to hook up Nat Geo and now it is back to business again!

Now, even Kev is addicted to Dog Whisperer. We are so inspired to train Coby, once again.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home