Monday, April 4, 2011

Europe Trip: France - Paris

I visited Paris about 1.5 years ago. And to me, nothing seemed to change. I didn't go to the tourist or popular landmark because I went through them the other time. Took a few pictures in Paris.

What a great way to spend Saint Valentine's Day in Paris. The most romantic city and the most romantic day of the year. And guess what did we do? The most unromantic man, Kevin and I drank wine and had tiramisu at one of the restaurants that faces the Eiffel Tower.



We explored mainly the outskirt of Paris, had brunch at LaDuree, and also other authentic French cuisine recommended by friends that tantalize our taste buds. It is impossible to diet in Paris, because if you ever skip a visit to the bakery, that would be tres triste!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home