Sunday, November 12, 2006

Bridal Shower Part 1

It is almost 4am now.

Just came back from ButterFactory located near Mohammad Sultan. Reached home at around 3am and as usual, clubbing gives me an adrenaline rush that makes me very energetic. I can’t seem to catch a wink.

Feeling pretty hungry now, must be the dancing, drinking, and guy-watching.

Lots of things to blog about, let me start off sharing something hilarious.

I suddenly realised that I am not getting any younger and no longer familiar with the party scenes in Singapore. Why? Emily suggested meeting at this so-called HOT nightspot, ButterFactory, so me and the other two gal friends decided to share a cab down to Mohammad Sultan. The cab driver dropped us near Gallery Hotel and told us to find the disco/pub ourselves as we have no idea where the place is and it’s hard for us to give him direction. Guess what? Three over-aged “teens” (or “teens-wannabes”) walked around Robertson Quay for 15minutes and still couldn’t find the freaking pub. Adeline suggested asking some passer-by, but I objected. I don’t want people to look at me as if I am a country pumpkin… hahaha... anyway we managed to reach there and were late for around 20minutes, and three of us were perspiring.

Here’s a picture of us in the pub, trying to ‘cool down’….



Will blog more next week, stay tuned!

Anyway, loyal Coby welcomed me when I reached home. *so touched*
A tired Coby...






Am very very hungry now, hopefully some chocolates will make me fall into a deep slumber.


2 Comments:

Blogger I, Cactus said...

gal, watch ur late nights. Don't want to have "panda eyes" showing on your wedding day :-)

Auntie Andrea

10:07 AM  
Blogger Cel said...

Yes... that explains my mc on Monday. :(

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home