Tuesday, January 23, 2007

The day before I [PASS/FAIL] my Driving Test

Somehow I started to feel nervous today. I am usually not the kind of person who will fret over exams, interviews or a 5-dai MJ game. But somehow, I get a little nervous today.

I could be giving myself too much pressure to pass…

I keep telling myself I cannot fail.
SSDC will no longer be located in AMK as they are shifting to Woodlands.
I must pass for the first time.
Everyone I know pass on their first/second attempt. (Including my family members)
I must get a license.
Everyone in my family and in law family has a license, except me.
I don’t want to wait for another 3 months for the next test. – Can you imagine spending so much money within the 3 months (of waiting) on practical lessons, each lesson cost me $80! I rather use the money to buy a license in a 3rd world country!

I am going for a final practice today, hopefully tomorrow I will heng heng, get assigned to the simplest test route and the most lenient test instructor.

Keeping my toes and fingers crossed for that.
Will reveal my test result tomorrow.

If I ever pass, I will throw the driving license on Kevin’s face. He thinks I will fail. (Actually, I quite agree with him…)

2 Comments:

Blogger KooshKing said...

Hey have confidence! And I hope the 10 minute talk inside the fish farm makes a difference! :-D

8:28 PM  
Blogger Cel said...

Aye... I FAILED. And i have booked another test on April. My final attempt. After that, I will give up totally and go live in some kampong... where i can drive car illegally.

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home