Wednesday, January 24, 2007

A day where everything else doesn’t matter…

… since I failed my driving test.

I never think that I will pass for my first attempt. But I just don’t think I should fail today. But I willingly accept the fact.

@#$%^&*()$^&@#$%^&*()@#$%^&*()@#$%^&*()

I am always careless, but this time I really really did check my blindspots, check the traffic conditions ahead of me and filter to the next lane without causing any disruptions to the traffic. Why do I still fail?

I should have terrorized the tester in this manner.

Why I fail? (According to the tester)

- I did not check my blindspots. (I thought I really did, if not, how do I filter lane, do turning without checking??!!)

- I turned the steering wheel while the vehicle is in stationary position. (I always do that during my driving lesson and no one say anything about it.)
- I stopped at the second stop line of the pedestrian crossing, tester insisted I should U-turn despite the blinking green arrow. (I know this may be my fault, but as a driver, I should be able to judge myself on whether I am confident in doing a U-turn in such short timing. If I don’t think I can, then why should I risk? Yes, I may be affecting the pedestrian a little, I admit its my mistake, but I don’t wish to create an accident while U-turning. For this I admit, I am SUAY. Just SUAY.)
- I drove too fast. (How fast can that be? That area always has lots of car, and to speed up while filtering is what I was taught! I mean how fast can I go? 110km/hr?? !@#$% I should have do a e-brake to scare the shit out of him.)
- Incorrect braking. (What the hell is incorrect braking… tell me… did I press the accelerator when I suppose to step on brake?)

If I mount kerb, hit kerb, killed someone during my test (I wish it’s the tester), I can really tell myself, I deserve to fail. But I cannot accept things like that can cause me to fail.

In the fit of anger, I booked another test date. We shall see.

Anyway, its heart-warming to have colleagues, ex-colleague sms-ed me before the test. I feel better even though I failed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home