Thursday, April 26, 2007

Regrets

They said, ‘never look back after making an important decision, today, I finally taste the bitterness of regret. I have been thinking about the decision made almost a year ago, but today, I thought I really made the wrong choice.

I should have contentedly stay under the big red umbrella and let it shield me through all the rainy and sunny days, rather than letting avarice to get over me. Now, I am standing under the scorching sun alone, full of regrets.

I wonder should I continue to endure under the blistering sun or should I just enjoy the life of an idler.

'Never look back' they said, but how was I to know I've done wrong?

2 Comments:

Blogger Shalyn said...

leslie!!!!!!!! NOT FAIR!! U CAN WATCH DE DIM SUM DOLLIES.. anyway.. i wan go petfarm with coby . yeah .

8:26 PM  
Blogger Cel said...

yeah yeah, be your driver for a day and bring u, coby, and yogi to pet farm soon.

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home