Tuesday, March 20, 2007

An Unromantic Anniversary

14th March is our 9th Year Anniversary. Wow. Long huh.

There isn’t any special celebration because my partner is an extremely boring, uninspiring person (and I already gave up on him). And I am not a ‘planner’ because I feel that it is the husband’s job to plan for something special.

I agree, females often ‘say one thing and do another thing’. Why?

Kevin ‘arranged’ a dinner at this mushroom steamboat restaurant near Chomp Chomp. (I don’t even want to call it ‘an arrangement’; in fact, it was like the usual dinner that we will have after work.) I used to tell him, the mushroom steamboat is nice and knowing that I am very health conscious, Kevin decided to go there for a simple dinner. Guess what, just like typical women, I was hoping to have steak and other sinful desserts. In the end, I wasn’t happy about this ‘arrangement’ and I grumbled. But I guess, women are hard to please and unpredictable. Sometimes I really pity men. Even I myself don’t know what I want, sometimes. Not to even mention men.

What can I say? Sometimes I was thinking, 9 years, no big deal, we don’t have to paint the town red just because we have been together for 9 years. *roll eyes*

Aye… women are just hard-to-predict being.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger I, Cactus said...

celebrating anniversaries/birthday,etc when you have kids is even worse.
We had to plan in advance to take full or half day leave and because anything can happen last minute (e.g. impt meeting, kids bring sick, etc) there is really no pt planning, else the disappointment even more...sigh!

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home