Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Year Lunch @ Hanabi

Went to Hanabi Bt Timah for a delectable meal this afternoon. Have to admit, I have got a real soft spot for Japanese cuisine and therefore I suggested having Japanese ala cart buffet. The sashimi mix platter really hit the spot, made me feel so satisfied even past dinner time.

Food aside, Kevin and I have got great company for this New Year lunch, Dylan and Emily. Still remembered when we dined at Shangri La The Line exactly a year ago, I was the only one pregnant, and this year, Emily and I are mommys now. I call this meal, 'the new parents lunch'.

Last year, our conversation revolved around every other things under the sun except childminding. And today, all of us talked like professional mommys and daddys.

Imagine, next year's New Year lunch/dinner, the boys will be running around the tables with mommys and daddys busy catching them. I think that is fun.


It's hard to get the boys to look at the camera. Not to mention the daddys, standing in front of them making funny noises. I was smiling cause I thought I saw monkey daddy Kevin shaking that piece of white paper to get Ziv's attention.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger rene said...

Happy New Year and hope 2008 brings you and your family greater joys! Mommas and babes look great!

2:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home