Sunday, April 20, 2008

Weekend Roundup

Ziv is 9 mth old

How time flies... Ziv is now 9th month old and in 3 month’s time, he will be 1! I am ecstatic about his first birthday plan and witnessing him achieving all the development milestones (although not first hand).

So far, this little restless rascal has achieved:

1) His finger will meet mine just like ET

2) Play with me by putting pacifier in my mouth when I open my mouth and just when I wanted to bite it, he will remove it away with a loud chuckle.

3) Make Mummy and Daddy laugh by making weird facial expressions and when we laugh he will laugh with us and follow up with lots more expressions each time ending with a smile.

4) Stand for a while without support.

5) (Unfortunately) His first word is ‘papa’. But he is oblivious of what ‘papa’ means.

6) Wave ‘bye bye’.

7) Know that the object is a telephone and will put it at his ears.

8) Drink from sippy cup.

9) Picks things up with thumb-finger pincer grasp.

10) Indicates wants with gestures.

On the 19th, Jayden and Ziv met up on this Saturday morning (9am!) for breakfast at Café Cartel at Serangoon Garden.

See! No more P Plate!

I had my driving license for exactly 1 year. But that doesn't mean I am a pro driver. Being overly protective, Kevin has limited me for driving his car on many occasions, especially he changed his car during the early of the year. He deemed that I will scratch his rims, his body kits etc... whatever, he is just paranoid!

Trips Planned

Trips have been planned during my break from this company to the new one.
11 May - 13 May - Angsana Bintan with Kevin and Ziv
14 May - 17 May - Macau where Kevin and I will transform to King and Queen of Gamblers

Will start work on the 26 May.

Sunday

Buffet at Royal Plaza Hotel Carousel was canceled. What to do? We did not go cause Ziv is having flu.

Church opening at Sembawang. Later, Kevin and I are attending Sebawang Church opening, the Father invited Kevin to the opening as made their curtains, blinds etc.

Mahjong. Its been a while since my last windfall. Its time to perform my MJ skill in front of those amateur players (hao lian hahahaha...) . After the church will go for MJ therapy and not to worry, Ziv is under my MIL's care.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

Ziv really looks like a big brother. See the way both of them looked at each other. Hehe.

Breakfast was yummy! We should do it again soon!

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home