Thursday, August 13, 2009

My Farewell with EDS

The departure gets tougher as the day draws near.

I couldn't wait but to send out the farewell email a day before my last day. Just to see the replies. My favourite part of the depature.

***********

Hi colleagues and friends,

Tomorrow will be my last day after an eventful and challenging year at EDS. I would like to sincerely thank each and every one of you for every valuable experience accumulated, friendship made, opportunity offered and good times shared during this one year.

I am honored to have been through the commissioning of the first project milestone of SOEasy and some serious friendship blossomed from the late night work.

I think everyone has the mentality that the grass is always greener, and here I am, crossing over to the other side of the fence, and hoping that it is a green pasture. I count myself lucky to have something and someone to make saying goodbye so difficult and well, a farewell is necessary before we can meet again. And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.

To you-know-who-you-are, let’s continue our gossip at

Celeste Wong
P.S Am sending this out a day earlier, cause I don’t knw when I will part with my laptop.

***********
I hate to say goodbye.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home