Thursday, October 1, 2009

Paris

So despite of the very unhappy flight home, Paris, overall is still a go-able place.

I still remembered my conversation with Kevin a month ago when we were at Taipei.



K: Taipei is so hot! I wish we can go somewhere cool, just like Japan.

C: Yeah, I prefer the weather in San Francisco.



A few weeks later, I was told to go to Paris.



Dreams come true?

Maybe.



Photo blog...

Main entrance of Notre Dame:






Back of Notre Dame along Sein River:





Where is this place? Kevin touring at his leisure.






View from Effiel Tower at night, it is super cold up there. It took us 2 hours to queue for tickets and get to the summit! And about another hour to queue to come down!!



Effiel Tower with special lightings:




Effiel Tower in normal lightings:



Effiel Tower in the day:



Cafe Marley just beside Lourve Museum:








One of the street which I thought was nice:



A typical supper for almost every night in Paris:


Best macaron in the world is from LaDuree and I had all 6 for myself:


Foie Gras for Appetizier by Air France Business Class:

This is what happened after 10 hours of flight on Air France, without makeup, after a nap:

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home