Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Men don't get it!

Men are usually deemed by me as the most insensitive, unmindful, unsympathetic creature on Earth. When you casually asked them, “Do I look fat?” 10 out of 10 men will roll their eyes and with a face full of unexplainable source of pain, they will muttered, “Why do you have to ask such question? (Not again?!)” And 9 out of 10 times when I asked that question, I don’t get to have an answer.

When it comes to shopping, which also translates to the-most-mundane-chore-on-Earth to men, they simply can’t be tactical enough to make you feel that it is alright that you skipped that throat-slashing sale.

Before I slam all the men out there for their lack of creativity, wait.

Recently, I walked out of Zara sale empty handed and in high spirits. Can you believe it? I was elated because I bought nothing.

Here’s why.

I was glancing at the racks of clothes and suddenly, Ziv told me, "Mummy, (pointing to the clothes) too big for you."

I continued to pace around and every clothes that I picked up, he would repeat the same thing, while Kevin was busy shopping for his pants and tops.

We left the shop with a few bags, and none of the bags belongs to me. Still, I was happy. Because the clothes were too big for me.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home