Thursday, July 22, 2010

A few of the many play dates

Just before Ziv’s 3rd birthday, we arranged a few play dates over the weekend, mainly because they can’t make it to his birthday.



Cycling


I have to admit that I am an assiduous Mummy. I enact the role of a bouncer and often, activate the incredible hawk in me whenever I deemed that someone out there may pounce on Ziv, intentionally or unintentionally. I once held a kid by his arm because he nearly had a collision with Ziv since he was scampering like a berserk child. My face was soft while I looked at him, but my grasp was tautening. It scared the shit out of him.



So, obviously, cycling is not under my list of favorite activities with Ziv, for the fact that I do not know how to cycle and I reckon cycling as a ‘hazardous’ activity. However, the other part of me likes to splurge on Ziv to make sure that he is a happy boy and has a happy childhood, and so I answered to his request and bought him a bicycle earlier this year. It was until a few weeks ago, he started cycling outdoor. Most of the time, he was cycling indoor.



Not a pleasurable experience because he fell from the bicycle because of the damn winding cycling track. He was brave in front of the gals and did not shed a tear.



However, he was crying quite a bit when his wound got in touch with water when he showered.




Weird formation for photo-taking.





Early birthday celebration



Our ex-ex neighbor paid us a visit for the first time after we shifted like twice. We ordered KFC home delivery and they brought us cake from Jane’s Station. The cake reminds me of my bad sore throat, simply because it is too chocolaty and yet, hard to resist.


It was a scary sight to see the kids ripped open the present with their bare hands; it was like watching documentary show whereby the lions ripped the flash of a deer apart. And it was a known fact that Ziv loves Thomas the Train and before they ripped up the present, I was almost sure that it is going to be another Thomas the Train set. We had like 4-5 train set after his birthday celebration and we already had 3 existing train set, including the one he bought from Tokyo Disneyland! I told Kevin we need a bigger house for the train set.



A picture of Trisha and Ziv savouring the cake.




Assembling the train set.



Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home