Saturday, July 24, 2010

Moda Shoppe Summer Launch - Behind the Scene

For the past one week, I have been working diligently, juggling two jobs. My day job and my blogshop business. So does my partner C.



Instead of modeling the clothes ourselves this time round, we decided to engage models to do the laborious job for us. I am confident with the clothes that we brought in, because they are SUMMER clothes. Summer clothes for the all year round summer Singapore.



Having models posing for the pictures is not making us hollow, in fact, we have to constantly give sedulous attentions to tiny details such as creases and shooting angles.



And to be frank, Kevin often wonders, is Moda Shoppe a business or just personal shopping spree. Since I bought almost all the clothes we launched. Poor, Kevin, because I don't have an answer too!



I looked forward to some really good food tonight to celebrate the launch this morning (11am).



Some behind the scene pictures. Of course, that's me, the one in grey.




Visit www.lamodashoppe.blogspot.com to shop!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home