Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Mid Year Vacation Temptation

It is always when you work through mid year and suddenly you feel like taking a long break. My mid year vacation temptation came later because I was pre-occupied with work and Moda Shoppe and had no time to think of vacation.

Don't you remind me about Cameron Highland, that is a piece of SHIT.

The urge to get on a flight and zoom to just some where far away from the diminutive boring showery island came back again recently. Was at Suntec last weekend, and almost book a flight to Turkey. A place which I will never plan to go. Some place that is just so not me.

"I want to go Turkey or Egypt is fine too!" I told Kev. As usual, he shrugged his shoulders and waited for that temptation to go away. He was secretly hoping that my work trip is going to make me miss the NATAS Fair.

I am serious. Dead serious.

Before I get my confirmation on Turkey or Egypt with Kev, I am leaving to HK and Shenzhen next week. HK for leisure and Shenzhen for work. I am glad that I can steal some time off from work @ SZ to HK for some massive, destructive shopping which I am deprived of for the longest time in history.

I want to buy lots of H&M. I don't care if the forever-busy-businessman-Kev is going to join me for the trip, my mission is clear, I want H&M.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home