Thursday, September 30, 2010

Tracking the Serial Fart-er

I abhor people who fart in the public. It is the most insensitive and boorish thing that a person will do to fart openly, especially with the presence of the innocents (aka. Me). And may I add, especially, fart that are blatant, and stink like putrid overdue rubbish. I know, farting is just a normal human thing, just like we need to eat and shit. But I guess no one shit openly in at Takashimaya Square right? So in my opinion, the farting mission should be staged in a discreet manner, where there is no one around (10 km around you – I am bad with gauging distance). Just like the way you will look around before digging the freaking g-string out of your butt crack.
Why the topic about farting?

Just the other day while I was doing my mini business in the toilet, there came a deafening, ear-popping farting sound right from the cubicle next to me. The first thing I did was, stop breathing.

Finish up my business.
Wash my hands, skip the soap part.
Flee.
Breathless.

All that within 5 seconds.

So, are toilets consider a private place to fart, especially since you do your big and small businesses in the enclosed space, and behind closed doors?

My answer is ‘absolutely no’! I failed to fathom why some people can fart at ease with the presence of others separated by a partition. And worse of all, smile at you when you happened to meet each other at the toilet basin. Is the person trying to signal, “how was the smell, good huh?” or the person is just satisfied and relieved to let the air out finally after 10 days?

If you are one of those who fart openly, or with the presence of others and then wear that ‘not me’ look.

Don’t assume that we don’t know it’s you.

And to the person who fart in the toilet next to me. I am haunting you.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

I am guilty as charged sometimes too. cause sometimes it's really beyond your control! haha I just have to make a mental note never to jio you for toilet breaks.

11:28 PM  
Blogger Cel said...

Ok point noted. Kekeke...

3:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home